Friday, September 3, 2010

Daily Dose of AWESOME - Portal Bookends


Raise your hand if you love shooting orange and blue blobs at shit then jumping through them to see what happens!  1... 2.. 3.. 4.. Jones?  JONES!  Take your hand out of my pants and put it in the air...


And I'm sure all of you are now jealous of the one person in the world who has this.  And with Portal 2 coming next year, who can blame you?  Apparently, some Redditor's friend (Wait.  This must be a lie.) with a CnC machine made up what is probably the most badass set of bookends ever made.


It'd be great if Valve tossed this cat some money and started producing these for the rest of us, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Which is a shame since there is tons of potential for Portal-based decoration.  Check out this mirror:


So come on Valve.. give me some cool shit I can hang on my walls to show off how much I'd rather be playing Portal than doing whatever social interaction may be at hand!

On a side note - check out that second book from the right.  The Gay Science?  What's that all about?  I always thought science was pretty awesome.  But I get I was wrong.  No wonder the South hates it.

- Daily Doser

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails